From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 2010 11:04:53 -0400
Welcome to the list

Just a couple of reminders in case you didn't read the "Welcome to the List"
message you received when you subscribed to the list

1. Please introduce yourself to the group. We would like to know who you
are, what industry you work in (don't need to know your company), where you
are located (city and/or state/province - really important when answering
questions involving laws and regulations since they are different from
jurisdiction to jurisdiction), how long have you been in the RIM profession
and anything else you think we might be interested in knowing about.
Remember this list is like a virtual bar, people come, people go, some are
active some sit back and watch aka lurk

2. Signature blocks - please use a signature block that contains at a
minimum the following information; name, email address, city and state.

3. Replies - when you reply to a message be sure to edit
out/delete/remove/whatever previous messages from your reply. Lots of folks
are subscribed to the digest of the list. This means they receive one
message per day that contains all the previous day's messages. Retaining
(sometimes so large some subscriber's email systems will reject it) as well
as making it very difficult to read. Imagine scrolling through the same
message over and over and over again
also ask yourself "should this reply go directly to the list or to the
individual?" for example the requests for JohnA's CRM information should
have gone directly to John (and his email address is in his sig-block)

thanks I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va