From:
Andrew Penta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2010 12:09:22 -0400
Per Peter K's recent reminder that new members to the list should provide an
introduction, please allow me to do so.

I have been a follower and fan of this list for the past five years, mostly
watching from the sidelines (I did make a couple brief appearances on the list
around 2006, or so).  Because I have recently acquired my CRM designation, I
feel motivated to actually try to be involved in these discussions.

My position as the primary records management subject matter expert at a
mid-sized county government (about 1,500 employees) keeps me busy, but I
hope to make time to participate here.  My career in records work began in
college in 1986, and I now have over 21 years experience in the field.

Andrew Penta, CRM
Clark County, Washington
General Svcs.-Records Mgmt.