From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 2010 10:49:49 -0400
On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 10:09 AM, Wayne Hoff <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I love the side-opening boxes, although they cost 4 or 5 times as much as a
> standard top-opening attached lid and that will rule them out budget-wise.

depending upon the quantity you need, you should be able to get the price
reduced. Manufacturers and suppliers generally offer price reduction at
different quantity levels. work with your current office supplies vendor.
the price you saw was for a small quantity. If you order a thousand you may
get them for a lower price. Your office supply vendor may due to the
quantity store them for free and they will deliver as you need them. all
things are negotiable

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va