From:
Diane Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 2010 16:16:11 +0000
Patrick - Define Consultant.  I have been both a consultant and behind the corporate desk.  As a RIM Professional, I post many mentoring opportunities to folks by sharing the knowledge to those requesting information from the listserve.  Are you saying that consultants are "unofficially" not given the same opportunity to request and share information?  There are times when I appreciate the fact that consultants are on the "bleeding edge" of trends and want to gather ideas from the list serve to help the greater cause and share the information with the group.  Is it not true that those RIM folks who do ask questions are getting paid while they ask for direction for the listserve?   I think the spirit of the listserve is  to share information amongst fellow RIM professionals.  I am greatly disappointed in your statement. I guess that will force folks to now go incognito and play like a newbie?

Diane Walker, CRM aka corporate and consultant
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T