From:
"Julie J. Colgan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 2010 17:16:53 -0400
Hi Darla (or is it Giordana?)  ... competing email accounts between the
header and your sig block ... both lovely names so take your pick I suppose

Anyway, I suggest you do a search of the list archives - the topic of email
archiving has been covered quite extensively over the years and I know I
posted something quite recently on the topic so there is fresh content for
sure.  The archive can be accessed here:
http://lists.ufl.edu/archives/recmgmt-l.html.  I suggest you do a little
research there first to hone your inquiry before you start contacting folks
directly.  I bet you'll find more than one of your questions will be
answered by what has already been written.

I might also suggest you look at the messages the flew by yesterday about
how to increase your chances of getting replies to your inquiries by showing
your work.  The subject on that thread started as "Please help - Utility
retention for power sales transactions" and then continued under the subject
of "Define Consultant".  I will say though, I do plan to watch the video you
shared (a little later though - once I have a beer in my hand) and thank you
for at least bringing *something* to our organic potluck, as Larry calls
it.  :)

Good luck.

Julie

--
Julie J. Colgan, CRM
Columbia, SC (added that geotag just for you Bugs!)

http://twitter.com/juliecolgan
http://www.linkedin.com/in/juliejcolgan