From:
Diane Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 2010 19:45:34 +0000
Alfaro,

You will find that answer at www.icrm.org.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From:         "Alfaro, Vladimir" <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:       Records Management Program <[log in to unmask]>
Date:         Mon, 23 Aug 2010 14:59:36
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: CRM - Candidate Qualification Period

Dear all,

Quick question regarding the CRM Candidate Qualification Period, which for me is about to expire 12/10.  What is the process for extending the period to get certified?  I just signed up for some parts - to be taken November, 2010 exam cycle (not taking part 6 yet).

Thank you for your anticipated answers.

Vladimir G. Alfaro