From:
Sharon Blackstock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2010 08:44:28 -0600
There once was a swamp in which Sam the Frog and Tony the Turtle lived.
There wasn't much to do in the swamp, and so one day Sam decided to open
a discotheque for all of the little swamp creatures to party in.  A few
hours before the discotheque was set to open, Tony the Turtle died.
Tony found himself in Heaven before God, and asked if God would allow
him to go back to the swamp for just a few hours so he could go the
disco's grand opening.  God knew that Tony had been a very good turtle
and allowed him to go back, on the condition that Tony brought his halo
and harp with him so everyone would know he was an angel.

Tony had a great time at the disco, and came back to Heaven afterwards,
and God noticed that Tony only had his halo, not his harp, with him.
God said, "Hey, where's your harp?"

Tony replied, singing, "I left my harp in Sam Frog's disco..."

Blatantly stolen from this website:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:P3Ab7BDHq5wJ:www.br
itneyisdead.com/ReligiousJokes.html+I+left+my+harp+in+sam+frog's+disco&c
d=8&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Sharon G. Blackstock, CRM
Central Records Administrator
Lakewood City Clerk's Office
480 S. Allison Pkwy, Lakewood CO 80226-3127
Direct: 303-987-7091  Fax: 303-987-7088
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: www.lakewood.org
Lakewood's records management objectives: 1) Information is available
when needed; 2) Records of permanent value are preserved; 3)
Non-permanent records are destroyed per approved retention schedules; 4)
Discarded paper is recycled.