From:
sue delaney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 2010 22:55:47 -1000
Karry,
Start simple. I'm currently enrolled in Advance Records/Mgmnt course. First,
which has been mentioned is a retention schedule. If your company has
different depts, talk to them, they would have all the details of how they
think and sort things. Making inventory lists with dept in mind. we are
working out of two books; authors David Stephens, Randolph Kahn/Barclay
Blair. They comply with ARMA. Hopefully it helps.

Aloha

Sue