From:
Eloquent ListServ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 2010 17:03:06 -0800
Hi Sara,

I just gave a Webinar/lecture to the Master’s Degree in Archives and Records Administration (MARA)at San José State University. It should soon be available on their website as a Webcast, but can also be streamed or downloaded at http://eloquent-systems.com/products/records_videos.shtml.

The lecture covers integrating paper and electronic records in the same RIM software. The integrated classification scheme and retention schedule is from a municipal government, but you could introduce your own. The lecture shows how the Eloquent Records software package is employed to enable everyone in the organization to file their own electronic documents for immediate access by all authorized personnel. Electronic records includes scanned documents and Email along with attachments.

Contact me directly if you want more information about the software or our experience with it.

Regards,
Merv

Merv Richter, Software Developer
Eloquent Systems Inc.
Organizing data for eloquent presentation!
604-980-8358/101
800-663-8172/101