From:
"Loringer, Richard" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 2010 15:14:24 -0500
We use two databases, ours (records all items in our on-site Records Center and some records off-site) and our storage vendor's. If I come across a paper record that I want to document the existence and destruction of, I can easily create a record in our in-house database, mark the database record to indicate that the paper record has been "Administratively Removed," and attach a CoD if need be. We have no ARMS system and there would be no need for me to involve our off-site storage vendor.

Morris James LLP

Richard B. Loringer

Records Manager

500 Delaware Ave., Ste. 1500  | Wilmington, DE 19801-1494
Mailing Address  P.O. Box 2306 | Wilmington, DE 19899-2306
T 302.888.6903     F 302.571.1750
www.morrisjames.com

This communication may be subject to the attorney-client privilege or the attorney work product privilege or may be otherwise confidential.  Any dissemination, copying or use of this communication by or to anyone other than the designated and intended recipient(s) is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient, please delete or destroy this communication immediately.

To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS under Circular 230, we inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (1) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (2) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.