From:
Trevor Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2011 08:59:57 -0800
Not to mention "archival type activity" is more than a little vague,
considering how intensely specific archival work can be.

I suggest passing along a list of professional associations for her to
follow up with and let her ask the questions based on established work
history, experience and the kind of archival work she wishes to become
expert in.

Just my two coppers worth,

-Trevor