From:
Todd Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2011 12:26:48 -0600
Great responses - thanks for all your help! I gleaned parts from many of the
instructions on how his daughter could join this listserv and decide for
herself if she wants to take the plunge...

Todd Johnson, CRM, ermm

Analyst - Records & Information Management

Southern Star Central Gas Pipeline

4700 Hwy 56

Owensboro, KY 42301

Direct: (270) 852-4512