From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2011 14:51:06 -0700
I recommend you begin with a survey. 35-50,000 feet. Get a handle on the volume, types, processes, resources, people.

Second/third use the information you gained in the survey to conduct interviews. 10,000 feet. trim the fat. find out the true process.

third, as part of the interview and a followup trin folks on the inventory process. Teach them to fish. the rubber hits the road.

Chris Flynn