From:
Barrett Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2011 09:24:22 -0500
If you use gmail, you can create a rule to automatically delete any message
containing "RECMGMT-L."  After creating the rule, it will ask if you would
like to apply this to current emails that match the criteria.  Say yes.
 ListSpam GONE!  Don't forget to *delete the rule* once this is done or
you'll be missing - er, not receiving future posts.

All email clients have search options...worst case, just search for
"RECMGMT-L" and delete all!