From:
"Sletten, Laurie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2011 16:53:00 +0000
And if a company provides "secure data hosting" - wouldn't they have some sort of disaster recovery copy (backup, redundancy - something)?  Either something smells rotten in Denmark or someone did not do their homework before contracting with that service.

Laurie Sletten, CRM, CA
Oregon Bridge Delivery Partners
1165 Union Street NE, Suite 200
Salem, Oregon  97301