From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Apr 2011 15:11:05 -0600
Cripes,

It's like a time machine this week.

Bill Roach (who knew he was still alive)
J (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/M/MontJo01.htm) Montana
Paul Scott (reputed associate of Michael "The Mad Pole" Tarabulski)

Who is next Lee Nemchek, Claire Cardenea?
Hey guys did you truly understand all the ramifications of using velum when you first implemented?
Was Oliver Wendell Holmes all that and a sack of taters?
What was Peter like when he was young (or was he born old?)

You know these guys insights are critical to understanding the continuity of our profession. You realize they were there when we move from iron gall ink, they were there when Gutenberg started stamping things out. Why I can't even begin to imagine the things those guys have seen. Well welcome back to the list.

Chris Flynn