From:
Barrett Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jun 2011 08:42:52 -0500
I can understand your desire for keeping ethics at the forefront of this
profession.  I am a very ethical records manager and do not appreciate your
"going toe to toe" me in front of the list serve - and wearing your bully
pumps at that.  But, even that I suppose may have been warranted, given the
contexts that you inferred from my statement - you're just wrong in your
assumption.  There is a far far cry from tossing a CD into the shred bin and
being unethical.  Perhaps we can avoid a congressional hearing on this.

I'm sure there is an ethical precedent for referring  to me, albeit
indirectly, as an "idjit."  By the way, you spelled it wrong.  There is no
reason to be an eBully here.  That is one of the reasons lurkers stay
lurkers here for fear of being Fired or deemed unethical for their
thoughts/questions.

I do not like being called names and I would appreciate it if you would
apologize and refrain from personal attacks to myself or anyone who wasn't a
fan of you in Happy Days.  Dangit....wrong Cunningham.

I'm sorry if I've offended you.  My apologize to the list serve for
compelling and riveting discussion.

Regards,

Barrett Walker