From:
"Link, Gary M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2011 14:14:09 -0400
Jeanne,

I'm not so sure that reformatting the records changes their ownership.
Your services division already keeps those records in some kind of
recordkeeping system, and so changing the system doesn't necessarily in
and of itself change the ownership. There may be additional details of
this reformatting and new recordkeeping system that may change that,
though.

I do agree with you when you say you should be involved. It is what you
do, after all.

Gary Link, CRM