From:
sasha babin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jul 2011 09:22:35 -0700
Peter is correct that the list option works in each section, but before the "See all articles" option worked perfect.
It allowed to look at all articles together without going to "subjects"

As Peter indicated in our previous exchange of e-mails. it is possible the my computer problem when Archives function did not work. I tried from other computer and got the same result, but Archives button now is located in different space and works, but the "See all Articles" button gives strange picture.

Regards,

Alexander Babin