From:
Frank Guerino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2011 23:11:36 -0400
Good Day,

(Apologies: I'm resending this due to an error in the previous
transmission that pointed to an incorrect link for the File Plan Taxonomy.
 It actually pointed to our Glossary Taxonomy.)

I wanted to inform the group that, in a request for more content, the
Foundation has released a number of new taxonomies that include a "File
Plan Taxonomy"
(http://www.if4it.com/SYNTHESIZED/FRAMEWORKS/TAXONOMY/file_plan_taxonomy.ht
ml) that specifically correlates with the previously published "Records
Management Taxonomy"
(http://www.if4it.com/SYNTHESIZED/FRAMEWORKS/TAXONOMY/records_management_ta
xonomy.html) and the "Records Taxonomy"
(http://www.if4it.com/SYNTHESIZED/FRAMEWORKS/TAXONOMY/records_taxonomy.html
).

I remind the readers that the Foundation's goal is to supplement data,
information and knowledge related professionals, especially those in IT
and those who cannot afford the services of expensive consulting and
research organizations, with controlled vocabularies, constructs,
frameworks, and learning material intended to help them be as successful
as possible.  The release of these Taxonomies is part of a series of steps
by the Foundation to do so.

The Foundation always urges you to be well informed by exploring all
available option.  All Foundation content is open to the public and
subject to the terms of use that are listed on its site, which state, in
short, that users are free to leverage the material for themselves and
their enterprises but not profit from it in any manner.

Other IF4IT publications can be found at:
http://www.if4it.com/resources.html

I hope you find the material useful.

My Best,

Frank Guerino, Chairman
The International Foundation for Information Technology (IF4IT)
http://www.if4it.com
1.908.294.5191 (M)