From:
Sandy Broady-Rudd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2011 13:21:27 -0500
Laurie,

At the time I took the exam, since I didn't have a Bachelor's degree at the time, I needed something like 11 years (not sure of exact # but it was a lot) of experience before I could sit for the exams. Luckily I saved every job description and performance evaluation and was easily able to document my professional experience.

Sandra Broady-Rudd, CRM, ERMM
Operational Risk Consultant
Corporate Records Management Office (CRMO)

Operational Risk
MAC N9827-011
Phone: 608-429-2368, Cell: 608-630-1816

"Records Management is the only profession that knows in advance what it's going to forget!"