From:
Dean Bundy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2011 13:01:01 -0400
I am acquainted with a CRM candidate with many years of program-level RM
experience, a top-notch professional in every sense of the word, who has
struggled to pass the first five parts of the exam series, to say nothing at
all of Part VI.

In the six years I proctored CRM exams I saw people with far more
professional and managerial experience than I had when I took them have
great difficulty getting past the first five.  In fact I remember only three
people who sailed through all six on the first pass.

Bottom line is no matter how much experience and education ICRM requires
candidates to have under their belts before they sit for the exams, the
exams are still very tough and will tax a candidate's knowledge to the
utmost.

That's what counts.

Dean Bundy, CRM
Naval Research Laboratory