From:
"Julie J. Colgan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 2011 13:30:48 -0400
I'm with Dwight on this one.  I suggest you make the argument that access by RM is appropriate (to allow the organization to properly manage ALL of it's content), and request whatever training is necessary to meet regulatory requirements (your SO/PO will know what that is).

The issue doesn't appear to necessarily be a misinterpretation of the regulations, rather a misinterpretation of what RM does and why it is important.

Allen's analogy of IT's role is a good one to use to illustrate the point.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone