From:
Beth Hynes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2011 15:15:17 -0000
My client is seeking an experienced Records Manager to join their team.
This position shares responsibility for the effective and appropriate oversight of the company global records management program in accordance with all local, state, federal and international laws and regulations.  The Records Manager ("RM") plans, develops, and administers records management policies designed to facilitate effective and efficient handling of company hard-copy and electronic business records and other information pursuant to a records management policy and retention schedule.  In addition, the RM guides activities connected with the life cycle of records, such as the development and implementation of active physical/electronic filing systems; and the preservation, storage and disposal of inactive records.  Moreover, the RM updates and distributes records schedules to records coordinators and other relevant staff in each of the various global business units, provides leadership and trains staff in their use.
Specific Requirement:
1.  Bachelor's degree Certified Records Manager strongly preferred
2.  5-7 years of relevant records related experience
3.  Good oral and written communication with a focus on detail and the ability to lead others.

Please let me know if you or someone you know might be interested in opportunity by giving me a call at 262-361-4912.

Beth Hynes, CRM
Managing Partner
VISION SEARCH PARTNERS, LLC
810 Cardinal Lane, Suite 220
Hartland, WI  53029
Tel 262.361.4912
Fax 262.361.4914
Email [log in to unmask]
Website www.mrivision.com

Beth Hynes, CRM
Managing Partner
VISION SEARCH PARTNERS, LLC
810 Cardinal Lane, Suite 220
Hartland, WI  53029
Tel 262.361.4912
Fax 262.361.4914
Email [log in to unmask]
Website www.mrivision.com
Join me on LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/in/bethhynes

MRINetwork®
EXPERTS IN GLOBAL SEARCH AND CONTRACT STAFFING

(The following links were included with this email:)
mailto:[log in to unmask]

http://www.mrivision.com/

mailto:[log in to unmask]

http://www.mrivision.com/