From:
Pat Franks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2011 16:21:12 -0400
Please don't reply to this post - send email to [log in to unmask]

I'm writing a records and management book that, if all goes well, will be
released the latter half of 2012.  Right now I'm looking for Case Studies to
be included to illustrate how organizations are dealing with their
information and records challenges.  The Case Studies could be completed
projects and results or works in progress.  They would be 1-2 pages long,
approximately 1000-1200 words.

The topics I'm looking for can be divided into 6 categories: 1) Records
Management & Information Governance, 2) Records Access/Storage/Retrieval
(including metadata/taxonomies/social tagging), 3) Emerging Technologies &
Records Management, 4) Vital Records, Disaster Preparedness, and Business
Continuity, 5) Risk Management, Compliance auditing, and performance
monitoring, and 6) inactive records management including records centers,
archives management, and long term preservation.

The case study should relate to one topic in any category.  Unfortunately no
$ but your name in print (and hopefully bits and bytes if an e-book).

If you have an idea, send me the category under which it would work, the
specific topic (or the topic you think should be covered in that category if
not listed), the tentative title (or organization), and one or two sentences
about the project/initiative.

If your idea is accepted, the 1-2 page case study would have to be submitted
by October 31st.

Any questions, please email me directly at [log in to unmask]  Thanks.

Pat