From:
Beth Hynes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 2011 20:14:41 -0000
Steve,

Yes, I am interested in connecting you with someone in my Records Management network to fill the contract role at the pharmaceutical company near Philadelphia.  Please let me know when you are available to discuss the details.

Do you have a copy of the job description/scope of work and the requirements you are looking for in this candidate?  What is the hourly compensation rate (Atlas Data Systems bill rate) for this project.  How long is the project expected to last?

Beth Hynes, CRM
Managing Partner
VISION SEARCH PARTNERS, LLC
810 Cardinal Lane, Suite 220
Hartland, WI  53029
Tel 262.361.4912
Fax 262.361.4914
Email [log in to unmask]
Website www.mrivision.com
Join me on LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/in/bethhynes

MRINetwork®
EXPERTS IN GLOBAL SEARCH AND CONTRACT STAFFING