From:
Todd Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Oct 2011 15:12:50 -0500
Well said Gary and Ginny. Your responses are in line with what our Design
Engineer Supervisor suggested, but it's always comforting to have
confirmation from those who have travelled this road before.

On another front, our current scanning process of these drawings isn't up to
par. Can anyone recommend a scanning platform for engineering drawings? What
about a multi-page scanner for large drawings?

Thanks again,

Todd Johnson, CRM, ERMm
Southern Star Central Gas Pipeline
Manager - Records & Information Management