From:
Shannon Sobota <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Oct 2011 09:29:49 -0400
Hello!  I am new to the listserv, and to my position as records administrator
for a property management company.  Can anyone point me to published
records retention schedules that deal with property contracts (leasing both
long and short term), closing documents, inspection reports, maps and plans
(oversized)?  I am creating a records retention program, and would like to see
some comparisons before I set retention times in my schedule.

To avoid clutter, please reply to me off-list unless this is a subject that you
feel others might be interested in.  Thank you!

Shannon Sobota, Mist
Corporate Records and Information Administrator

CentreCorp Management Services
2851 John Street, Suite 1
Markham, ON L3R 5R7
905.968.3148