From:
Cindy Bialy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 2011 13:05:57 -0500
Hello everyone!

I am new to this list serve and wanted to take a few moments of your time to
introduce myself and the services my company provides.

I am Director of Marketing for AMS Imaging(headquartered in Rhode Island)
and joined this list serve in order to provide information to those who have
Record/Document related questions.

AMS Imaging is New England’s premier full service Enterprise Content
Management (ECM) solutions provider. AMS offers a complete suite of
hardware, software and professional services to manage the capture, storage,
retrieval and workflow of documents and electronic content.  AMS also
provides document conversion and virtual mailroom services, a complete line of
micrographics hardware and supplies, and software and hardware maintenance
support.

Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions you may have.  Thank
you!

Best regards,

Cindy Bialy