From:
Ryan Ban <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 2011 16:01:36 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I'm in the midst of preparing for Part 6 of the CRM exams for this February and
had a few questions around what you are given for the exam.

- I understand that the test is administered via computer; but I recall reading
somewhere that the cut and paste features don't work nor does the spell
check.

- What are you given to write notes on?  I've seen answers ranging from a
piece of paper to a whiteboard to it depends on which testing facility you are
using.

- I understand that you can "review" your essay answer after you have written
it.  Does this mean that I can write the first case, mark it for review, write the
second case, mark that for review and then go back and make changes to the
first case?  My tendency for exams are to start one, if I get a mental block,
attack the next question then go back to the previous question.  Can this be
done?

If anyone would like to touch base or offer help please feel free to contact me.
I have asked for a mentor from Howard but so far haven't been matched up
(it's a process to get one, all the more difficult because its holiday season and
there aren't many CRM's in Canada).

Thank you in advance,
Ryan