From:
Mark Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Dec 2011 14:54:52 -0600
Hello list and Sarah,

As introduction, I work for CTAccess in WI as a value added reseller of Laserfiche.
Prior to last August  I spent a career in print/marketing and I appreciate learning from all the back and forth on this list!

Laserfiche ECM does have RM integrated as a core function.
Here's a link: http://www.laserfiche.com/en-us/Products/Records-Management

Best regards,

Mark

Mark Truesdell
CTAccess | Computer Technologies of Wisconsin, Inc.
cell 262.751.1311 |main 262.789.8210 | [log in to unmask]
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marktruesdell