From:
Steve Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2012 16:02:28 -0500
John, living in my lake house at the Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri;
retired with pension; grandsons ninety miles away; health still good; ...;
a few friends thought I was nuts for going back to work.  However, some old
War Horses need some additional purpose and external challenges.  Maybe I
will be ready to retire some day; just not now.

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM

--

Best regards, Steve