From:
John Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 2012 10:51:49 -0500
In order to actually do something about this, I think I will start thinking
about implementing some of the recommendations found in this overview:

Device Encryption: The Cure for the (Surprisingly) Common Data Breach -
Kroll Ontrack

http://tinyurl.com/7dfdagz

My apologies if this has already been shown on the listserv.

John Phillips
Information Technology Decisions
www.infotechdecisions.net