From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2012 18:25:37 -0500
I'd agree on an initial setup- you can customize it to capture the minimum
amount of info you feel you need, and then add later if you want more.

My concern was *IF* you already have it setup and then pare back without
properly documenting WHY you decided to discontinue capturing certain info
at some seemingly arbitrary point in time.

Sure you can change practices midstream, but be sure you document why you
made the change and prior to doing so, discuss with those using the audit
info presently the desire to change what's being captured.

Larry