From:
Sam McCollum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2012 07:49:23 -0700
To my esteemed colleagues,

    As a Canadian and an 'older' Information Manager (still working at 67
years and enjoying it), I totally agree with Hugh's comments. We all deal
with information, and work hard to ensure that information and truth are
synonymous.
   If we wish to continue to do that, we must be vocal in our beliefs and
in ensuring that our clients understand our desire to uphold those
standards. We have a necessary and important role to play in encouraging
integrity. I for one intend to continue to fill that role while still
serving my clients well.

Sam McCollum, CRM, MBA

--
Sam McCollum, MBA, CRM, ERMm