From:
sasha babin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2012 09:25:37 -0800
Hugh,

Thanks for posting,

Fred, thanks for comments.

I completely agree,

There is nothing that can compare with personal touch and personal approach.

I think that all these Virtual do their part to give more access to more people, but I think that it gives people more choices to choose where to go

Hugh wrote "One of the disappointing things to FIRELOCK is that many of our clients request that we never mention that they are a client."

It reminds me comment made by one disinfection and pest control company when clients ask to come tot heir fields in vehicle without ID signs, as company declare that they sell ecologically clear products.

I think in our world only naive people will trust stories that "10 years ago we did not lock our doors..."

Hugh is write, visiting museums require lot of energy, and Fred is right when writes that he spent lot of time "searching" in one collection, comparing his knowledge from school, books, and other sources with real "Artifacts".

The same with me.

Agree with both, and don't argue.

Alex