From:
Peyyi Wann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2012 08:28:03 -0600
Sasha-

This can be achieved with a SharePoint Issue Tracker List, in which you
would capture Task, Month, Team Member etc. as metadata each time you
update a new task.  We’ve used Issue Tracking List in SharePoint 2007 &
2010 to track Records Requests (much like IT Ticket Tracking software) and
run periodically reports out of the list by exporting it to an excel
spreadsheet and running pivot table/pivot chart off the data.  I’ve found
using SharePoint to track performance metrics not only creates a more
transparent environment for service requests/tasks assigned to our
department, it also reduces reporting time and at the same time allows our
employees to submit requests online.  We also publish our reports in
SharePoint to a small number of target audiences including our management,
instead of emailing them as attachments.  I will be happy to discuss it
offline.
Peyyi Lu
Records Technology Advisor
Records and Information