From:
Frederic Grevin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2012 08:48:58 -0400
Jim, I should have added that the search I described in my original message yields the PUBLISHED PDF Standards.

If you look under the Committee name (TC171), under Sub-committee SC2 (http://www.iso.org/iso/iso_catalogue/catalogue_tc/catalogue_tc_browse.htm?commid=53674), you'll also see all of the PDF Standards currently in development.

Fred
212.312.3903