From:
Trevor Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2012 11:49:47 -0700
I suppose the answer depends on how you intend to archive the information.

This article suggests a way of downloading the entirety of a Facebook
account:
http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/latest-gadgets/content/download-your-personal-archive-facebook-recover-lost-photos

It might be an easier way of downloading and digitally storing the content.

-Trevor