From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2012 14:59:00 -0700

> "when I entered the profession over 30 years ago I was taught that whenever
> the possibility of litigation was known records should not be destroyed."

Yes Peter, that Hamurabi was a real stickler. Tell us how was it to work in
stone? were in on that whole Rosettta stone idea or was Larry doing it all
by himself. It always helps to get that ancient perspective. I will admitt
yo ucame pretty close to nailing it on the idea of storing your backups in
the dead sea caves, but you forgot data migration, I know you corrected the
problem by the middle ages, with the help of the monks, but why didn't you

Happy Easter,

Chris Flynn

P.S. what was it like at the first easter celebration?