From:
Peyyi Wann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2012 17:10:14 -0500
Callen-

I have created InfoPath forms in SharePoint 2010 and tied them to lists and
libraries.  Currently the SharePoint Implementation team which I am part of
is working on turning paper forms into electronic forms.  It would be great
to have the opportunity to share experience with someone on this list.

Peyyi Lu, MLS, ECMm
Records Technology Advisor | Records and Information | Plains Exploration &
Production Co. | 717 Texas, Suite 2100 | Houston, TX 77002 | [log in to unmask]