From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2012 11:51:56 -0700
I think "Big Jim" is referring to the fact that his CRM no longer squeaks
when he uses it, unlike some of the newer folks. Of course I ain't gonna
speak for him, cuz I don't want no problems. But if I hear of anything I'll
have my guy get in touch with your guy and business can get done.

Chris Flynn