From:
Vicki Lucero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2012 16:26:43 -0600
LAST CALL - Please sign up today, or we may be forced to cancel this very
important program.  Apologies for the onslaught of email messages.

It's just around the corner.  Plan today to join us at our April Program
next Friday, April 20th in Fort Collins.  Please share this information
with anyone that you think might be interested.

*CIA: It's Not Just for Spies*
*Friday, April 20, 2012*
11:30 - 1:00
200 W Oak St., Fort Collins CO 80521
Speaker: Mike Crouch; State of Wyoming Enterprise IT Security Coordinator

Data is widely dispersed throughout an organization.  Understanding where
all the data resides is a challenge most Records and Information Managers
face each day.  Organizations need to maintain appropriate levels of
confidentiality, integrity and availability of data.  Discussions will
concentrate on the variety of storage devices available to an
organization.  And the similarities and differences between cloud and
non-cloud security.

$12 - ARMA members / $17 - non-members
RSVP by April 18th / Lunch and beverages provided
www.northerncoloradoarma.org for more information

Thank you for your time,

--
Vicki Lucero, CRM