From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2012 09:13:21 -0700
Hugh,

Tough day?
Take a walk relax
I things keep going this way you will end up like Larry.

A couple of things.
While the fighting 9th has historically made some unique history, this time
it was the 2nd.

Who knew maybe it is contagious.

Second, who are we to question the social arbiters of America?
disclaimer: I ain't no lawyer
Seems they are drawing some broader connections. We might not agree but
they do raise a good point. A lot is pipe across the globalsphere that
should not. At the point it becomes common practice does you law mean
anything? Can you enforce it uniformally? Can we put the Jeanie back in the
bottle?
If you feel the urge to Flame, Flame Larry I always read his responses

Chris Flynn