From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2012 10:53:35 -0700
Maybe,

but then I should at least credit you for summarizing my points.

So I guess you score for brevity but you take a hit on style.

Maybe you should email Larry. Flaming has a rhythm and a feel to it. He has
gotten very good at it over the years. It looks like a mentor would aid you
no end.

Good luck

Chris Flynn