From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2012 10:58:55 -0700
Shan,

You have to look abroad for peer review journals. Folks outside the US
typically have a much older, longer, more developed, history of information
management. IMO, folks in this country that might foot a peer review
journal typically loook at hemselves as being without peer. Makes it a
difficult task. Heck we can't even get a baseline for what a RECORD is,
much less a peer review journal.