From:
Lindsay Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2012 15:16:21 -0700
Hello,

I am a music librarian at Cal State University, Northridge.  Although I
don't officially work in records management or special collections, I am
interested in connecting students and patrons to these kind of materials.

To that end, I am working on a project to identify German materials that
are physically housed in California museums, libraries, archives,
businesses, etc.

If you match these qualifications, would you take my survey?  You may
ask me any questions off-list.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/V5D68X5

My apologies if you have already seen this request on other listservs,
and please consider responding even if your institution has only a few
items or is not a conventional archive.

Thank you,

Lindsay Hansen

--