From:
Renee Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2012 17:00:42 +0000
I made the mistake of asking a very general question without giving the detail of current state.  Our legal department has provided a recommendation that aligns with all the proper handling expected.  Our digital storage of the records I refer to also has records management applied at the record, metadata, etc. level.

My department is aligned with Legal, however, the business partner wanted us to push the envelope on the recommendation Legal/RM provided.  While Legal is doing some additional research, I offered to reach out to the ARMA community to obtain a broader point of view from the RM community.

Which has been provided and greatly appreciated.  Please be assured that we are strong practioners of RIM and are not looking for a cleanup process that puts our organization or our members at rsk.

Renee K Schroeder, MBA
Manager
Corporate Records Management

4321 N. Ballard Road, Appleton, WI 54919-0001
Direct: 920-628-3469
Fax: 920-628-5448
Cell: 920-284-4578
Toll-free: 800-847-4836, ext. 3469
Email: [log in to unmask]

This message contains confidential information intended only for the above addressees and may contain information that is proprietary or legally privileged. If you received this message in error, please notify us and delete the original message. You must obtain permission from Thrivent Financial to use its logo on all materials. Failure to do so could result in legal action.