From:
Tony Laino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2012 15:05:22 -0400
Tweeting about a presentation during the presentation is encouraged at
some educational venues, which was the case at a recent AIIM-sponsored
event.

Tony Laino, C.R.M.
Managing Consultant
Enterprise Content Management
Business Analytics & Optimization
IBM Canada Ltd.

Tel: 647-237-1641  306-777-9798 (SaskEnergy)
Email: [log in to unmask]