From:
"Earl Johnson, Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Earl Johnson, Jr.
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2012 19:39:16 -0700
Thanks for your response Pilar, I'm thinking along the same lines (tongue-in-cheek understood).  I may have an opportunity to address some of the legal profession soon (judges, lawyers, paralegals, law partners, etc.) and would love to hear what others think.

Earl Earl Johnson, Jr.
E-mail: [log in to unmask]